Personal Information : We only collect personal information when you choose to supply it to us. We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
- Personal information you have to provide us through the enrolment process, such as our application form;
- Certain information required to access the services provided by us (for example our newsletter), including your name, address, or telephone number;
- Your email address;
- A record of any correspondence between you and us;
- Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes;
- Details of accounting or financial transactions that relate to your payments to school (this may include information such as your credit card, debit card or bank account details, but we do not store this information);
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
We only collect personal information when you choose to supply it to us. We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
Use and Disclosure : When a user submits personally identifiable information it is used only for the purpose stated at the time of collection. With the exception of our school data management system, we do not disclose any information you provide to any third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of LDR International School, our website’s users, or any other third parties.
- As provided in the “Cookies” section of this policy set out below;
- Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.